July 03, 2008

Hooray! It's The Feelies! Part 2


This morning while drinking my Bushiban coffee and eating my Dolly Madison coffee cake, I geeked out and read a buncha blog entries and stuff about the Feelies' Maxwell's shows.

One of the best came from Stan Demeski's daughter, Katie. You can read it here:

http://howstrange-innocence.blogspot.com

The photo I snagged from her site. (Thanks, Katie. Or maybe it should be "Sorry, Katie!") Down at the bottom of her post, I came across:

http://www.nyctaper.com/

Here, you can download the second set of their July 1 show.

So there. Proof that this whole Internet thing really can make our lives better.

2 comments:

Splotchy said...

FEELIES GOOD.

ME LOVE FEELIES.

Sorry, I'm still getting over the giddiness of seeing them at Maxwell's on Tuesday night.

Long live the Feelies, and thanks a lot for the links. I hadn't seen either.

James M Graham said...

They were awesome opening up for Da Yout. Wish you could have been there...

I hope you heard it on WFMU.

Lightning bugs - fuck yeah!

You should send your next blog entry to X.

xoxo,
JMG